Categories

Social icons

Ready for the Holidays Pt.2

Friday, November 25, 2011
Now it's time to Deck the Halls and get into the holiday spirit! Here are few shots I took while decorating my house for the holiday season. The best thing of all is that my daughter is taking part of every single detail. She's 2 1/2, so she is big enough to say "Wow, I like it" every time we light up the Christmas tree :)


IMG_2993


IMG_2994


IMG_2996


IMG_2997


IMG_3001


IMG_3010


IMG_2995


IMG_3004


IMG_2988



Thanks for Reading!

XOXO LINA

12 comments

  1. I love all of your Christmas decorations! I bet your tree is beautiful =)

    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful decorations!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my..christmas! the best part of the year:)
    thanks for comment:)

    http://santhanaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas! I have not yet started decorating my home! thanks for the inspiration

    Andy

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Christmas decor!..

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to join in on the festivities! How AMAZE are your decorations! Jellyyy!

    Stay Cinched,
    Cinched at the Waist

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great photos, they inspire us!
    You have a great blog too:)

    Come and check out our blog too and share your though;)


    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh ohhh ohhhh I have to say I just immediately fell in love with your blog!!
    Follow each other? :))

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the decoration, can't wait for the holidays!

    Also, I am a bit late but thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :)


    X Mallika
    PS: Click here to check out my GIVEAWAY AND WIN A DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable photos, definitely put me in the holiday spirit <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete