Categories

Social icons

"Simple things in life"

Sunday, June 24, 2012








I get bored very easily, therefore I have the need to change the cover of my phone constantly. By far, this is my favorite Iphone case ever!! 
On another note, when I just want to relax I grab my favorite magazine (Elle) and I
start to flipping through pages for some inspiration.  :)

Elle Magazine
L'oreal Magic Lumi concealer in Medium
L'oreal Colour Riche lipsick in Rose Taffeta
MRE Bracelet (love this one from Gorjana)

Thanks for reading!!

7 comments

  1. Hello, dear! This is Naomi, from ex - Resist Me Not, due to some reasons I had to change my blog's name and it's now "Somebody, from somewhere..." and is located here: http://somebodyfromsomewhere.blogspot.com/ so if you want to still get updated, just letting you know that :) take care and I love these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the iphone case! Just beautiful!

    Amy

    www.LeopardandLillies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your phone cover :D
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous phone cover! Thanks for visiting my blog-- I'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your phone case, where did you get it?

    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one of the most bedazzled iphone cases I've ever seen. Very impressive.

    http://fashionananthropologicalpointofview.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete