Categories

Social icons

Fierce Black

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hi guys! Here I'm wearing a tee from Forever21 that I got not too
long ago, love it!

The black heels add a bit of edge to this outfit, since it has a neon
pink stripe.









Bag: Sole Society, Heels: Sole Society, Rings: F21, Etsy, Pants: Asos, Tee: Forever21, Necklace: Forever21

Lately the trend of wearing small and dainty rings and knuckle rings have 
caught my attention. Love wearing this gorgeous rings.

Thanks for stopping!!

Linasstyle

4 comments

  1. Great outfit and amazing heels!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top! Love the fierce feline graphic and the pop of pink on the shoes is lovely :)

    -Jen xo

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tee is so fierce I want it, I need to check F21.


    GIVEAWAY on the blog
    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete