Categories

Social icons

The Printed Jeans

Monday, April 22, 2013














Jeans: Zara
Top: Forever21
Necklace: HRH COLLECTION
Bag: Alexander Wang Rocco
Heels: Sole Society

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
This weekend I reunited with my grandparents, I also had  a chance to reminisce about
the good old times. On another note, I visited the Zara store here at The Grove, which is
an outside mall. I haven't been here in months. Good times with friends and family
out shopping!!!!

Thanks for reading....

2 comments

  1. Oooh, the print on the pants is so cool! And loving that shade of blue. A perfect complement for that sunny yellow top! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pants are awesome!!
    Love your necklace too.
    Kisses!

    http://anasgea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete