Categories

Social icons

I recently purchased this denim vest, which let me say its so comfortable. 
Summer is about wearing clothes that are lightweight and light colored.
I had this best for a pretty long time, and its from Free People. I wore it a couple of times
and to be honest is one of my favorite to wear during the hot days.






Hope you all have a great productive week. 
.Outfit.
Local Boutique Denim Vest | here
SheInside Blouse
Juicy Couture Pearl Necklace
Local Boutique Shorts | here
Raybans Sunnies | here
Bakes Shoes (old) | here 

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Linasstyle

6 comments

  1. You look really trendy in this outfit!

    Hunni of TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another perfect summery outfit! Love the lipstick and nail polish too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish and amazing look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute look and I'm loving the color of your lipstick! Thanks for stopping by my blog & showing love :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete